[LEDE-DEV] gateworks patches in the tree

Thomas Endt tmo26 at gmx.de
Wed Dec 21 10:02:04 PST 2016

Sidenote: Gateworks devices are the same in the OpenWrt as in the LEDE ToH.
https://lede-project.org/toh/start?dataflt%5BBrand*%7E%5D=gatewo
https://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/start?dataflt%5BBrand*%7E%5D=gatewo

The reason why there are less devices listed with "snapshot" in the LEDE
ToH:
No firmware file listed for them, see
https://lede-project.org/toh/views/toh_fwdownload2?dataflt%5BBrand*%7E%5D=ga
tewo