[LEDE-DEV] [Frontpage] Stuff that cannot be found since switch to wiki software

Alberto Bursi alberto.bursi at outlook.it
Thu Dec 15 13:11:15 PST 2016

I just added a direct link to that page in the sidebar, called
"Development".
The sidebar is a wiki page you can modify too as normal.
https://lede-project.org/sidebar

That link I added disappears if someone opens the "Documentation" link
though, I think it's due to a sidebar plugin/feature that needs to
re-cache the entries in it, I hope tmomas can explain how to deal with
that properly. :)

-Alberto