[LEDE-DEV] Help on porting new device (DCS-933L)

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:22:24 PST 2016

Hi John,

I did not get your mails. I just saw them on the maillist history.

My device is labeled A1 (external tag). However, the ID on board is B1
(and according to openwrt wiki, A1 should use a different SoC).
If I consider only the external tag, it is DCS-933L A1. Anyway, A1 and
A2 shares the same firmware.

I already tried to use this script to set all GPIO to 0 or 1 without
the webcam appearing.
https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/hardware/port.gpio#script_static

Would it be enough? Or I need to somehow reset the usb hub? Could it
be using some already reserved gpio?