[LEDE-DEV] [OpenWrt-Devel] latency on PPPoA ADSL Annex A on using Lantiq

Daniel Niasoff daniel at redactus.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 05:47:52 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am quite desperate because I have a project going with these routers and I am running really late.

Can anyone spare some time to help me, I am willing to pay an hourly rate for the time if it will help.

This issue only occurs on ADSL. On VDSL performance is really good even using PPPoE.

The issue is a sluggish access to the CPU interface via ADSL, so for example if you are typing in a SSH client, it will keep freezing for a second or two, than catch up.

Routed traffic is fine.

Thanks

Daniel