Fwd: zImage support for ppc

Sunil Kumar sukumar at mvista.com
Mon Sep 11 05:48:22 PDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks Bhupesh for confirmation about the ppc64 zImage support.

As of now I am thinking of using 'uImage' as secondary kernel, because
porting zImage changes for ppc will take more time for me.

>>I plan to share a RFC patchset in a week or so and would need your
>> help to test it on ppc32 boards like the p2020.
Surely I will test it on p2020 once you release RFC patch.

Regards
Sunil Kumar
Thanks & Regards,
Sunil Kumar