Fwd: zImage support for ppc

Sunil Kumar sukumar at mvista.com
Fri Sep 8 04:50:26 PDT 2017

Hi ,

Thanks for replying Pratyush.

I have also seen the zImage support is present for the ppc64, earlier
my plan was to take this source as reference and port it for ppc.
But in zImage_ppc64_usage() its clearly written that "zImage support
is still broken", which stop me.

Is the zImage for ppc64 working properly ? Should I trust this ?

Asking this because I don't have hardware to test for ppc64.

If anyone else used the ppc64 zImage as secondary kernel. please
provide your inputs here.

Regards
Sunil Kumar
Thanks & Regards,