Enquiry.

wanggroup5 at acrystal.biz wanggroup5 at acrystal.biz
Sun Sep 18 14:31:14 PDT 2016

Dear Sir.

We are interested in purchasing your products and
we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relation with your
esteemed company, We deal on super markets and also whole salers on general marchandise for 4 years,  Base in Manila Phillipines have branch in Dakar Senegal.

Please kindly send me your latest catalog. Also,

inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms warranty. Please contact us via

transmegawang at gmail.com

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Anthony Wang
(Purchasing Manager)
Trans Mega Wang Holdings Limited,