Kdump on ARM64

Anurup M anurup.m at huawei.com
Tue Jan 13 03:23:38 PST 2015

Hi Akashi,

	Thanks for the reply.

Hi  Akashi, Geoff,

	In the code I could find assert(arm64_mem.memstart) in the function virt_to_phys. This address can be 0x0 when the
  segment start address is 0x0. so can we use this assert?

	The code flow is elf_arm64_load->load_crashdump_segments->add_buffer_phys_virt->add_segment_phys_virt->virt_to_phys
  and this call is also before the call to load_elf_exec_in_crashmem which init's arm64_mem.memstart to crash_reserved_mem.start.
  So arm64_mem.memstart is also not set before the call to virt_to_phys.

	Please share your comments.

Thanks,
Anurup