In good faith

Mrs. Margarita Roitman hassohabermann at t-online.de
Sun Jun 23 04:57:01 EDT 2013

Re: In good faith

It has been the vision of my late husband to set up a home for the less privileged.

Unfortunately he could not accomplish his dreams before joining his ancestors. Although it’s a long story but will detail everything as soon as I hear from you.

In his life time he vowed to use his deposited wealth (5.5M) for the down trodden, orphanages and the less privileged in the society.

Am a sick and sorrowful widow with no child and too old to have one; this is why I took this hard decision to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way the spirit of my late husband will rest in peace anywhere he is now.

I have all prove documents of this deposit which will be sent on demand for verification; to enable me issue you with a letter of authorization that you will need to contact the bank.

My husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which he did not specify. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.

Let me know if your heart boils to help the needy?

Yours Sister

Mrs. Margarita Roitman