YOU RISK LOOSING YOUR PAYMENT

BARRY WILLIAMS barrywilliams2006 at rediffmail.com
Thu Oct 22 03:16:30 EDT 2009

Attn: Beneficiary,

This mail may come to you as a surprise. I work with the European
Union Financial Task Force. I am however, writing you on my personal
capacity

to inform you that your name and huge amount belonging to you is among
the list of payments classified as UNCLAIMED and meant for forfeiture.

I have enquired deeper to come to the conclusion that few powerful
individuals are behind this dastardly act without due notices to you.

As it stands now, you will certainly encounter enormous problems to
convince members of the Task Force that you have not been served with

required number of notices before assets could be forfeited to government.

It will serve you well if you would accept my offer to assist you
receive your huge amount already approved for release to you. I am
capable to assist

you receive this amount within seven days .

I will give you more information on how to receive your funds when I
hear from you. Reply through my private email address:
barrywilliams2005 at rediffmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Barry Williams