Mrs Erika Barbosa

Erika Barbosa usm_k58 at
Sun Oct 18 07:32:10 EDT 2009

Dear Beloved In Christ,
I am Mrs Erika  Barbosa from Cape Verde,When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $5Million (USD) dollars in a Bank in Africa.

I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer,my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to the cancer problem. From all indications the cancer has gotten to a very dangerous stage. 
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want to you use at least 80% this fund for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God Given Home.

Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immedaitely. 
Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.l remain 
yours sister in Christ,
Mrs Erika  Barbosa

More information about the kexec mailing list