mips32 kexec failed, bug?

Francesco Chiechi francesco.chiechi at colibre.it
Mon Oct 12 05:48:01 EDT 2009

I know that code can be somewhat imprecise, it used to work for me on a job
Alessandro and I made for Tvblob

Actually I don't remember much about it, I contributed it in the hope it could
be useful for othes, but once accepted I never had time to review it

If you feel you can improve it please do it

bye

Francesco