help for install kexec-tools

申王睿 06120216 at bjtu.edu.cn
Tue Nov 17 20:43:58 EST 2009

It is "REG_S	s5, (s4)" where the pagefault is received, s4 reg stored the start address of kernel .text segment. When i add a line of C code to force write some thing in the same address before the assembly code, the same thing happened. Does is have some mechanism to make the page can't be written in hardware level, like x86's readonly flag?

And could you tell me where can i find the suitable pacth for OCTEON?

: