irqbalance problem on Oracle X5-2

Neil Horman nhorman at tuxdriver.com
Wed Nov 18 07:28:20 PST 2015

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 10:04:56AM -0500, Mohsin Zaidi wrote:
> Sorry about that, Neil.
>
> I haven't specified any hint policy in IRQBALANCE_ARGS (for the daemon).
> Regards,
> Mohsin

Ok, well, I'm at a bit of a loss.  irqbalance, based on your output from the
debug log, is working properly, presuming you actually listed cpus 18 and 37 as
your only unbanned one, which you indicate is the opposite of what you've
configured.

Can you please send me the command line you use to start irqbalance?

Neil