Multi-PSK on Hostapd

michael-dev michael-dev at fami-braun.de
Mon Aug 23 14:18:13 PDT 2021

Hi,

maybe you could patch hostapd to accept keyid or vlanid (as in
http://w1.fi/cgit/hostap/tree/hostapd/hostapd.wpa_psk) from RADIUS
Access Accept by parsing the radius tunnel attribute tags and thus have
a psk-dependend vlan id or key id.
Possibly similarly to Tunnel-Client-Auth-ID in
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/hostap/patch/20210416111825.3895-2-michael-dev@fami-braun.de/
.

Regards,
Michael