Multi-PSK on Hostapd

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:00:08 PDT 2021

Michael,

>From the sounds of it, we don't have to convert the passphrase to the
psk format. From what you are saying, HostAPD does that automatically?

How does this work if you don't know the MAC address of the client
beforehand, and only want to authenticate them based on the passphrase
they entered? The passphrases would have to be stored on the radius
server already, but they wouldn't already be associated with a MAC
address.