disable_dgaf option

Rahmadi Trimananda rtrimana at uci.edu
Tue Apr 11 16:25:16 PDT 2017

Hi All,

I am now using hostapd for my OpenWrt hotspot and I have been
experimenting with disable_dgaf option that was recently added.
I have a few RaspberryPi's and some WiFi light bulbs and also web
cameras that used to connect to the OpenWrt AP (Chaos Calmer - Hostapd
2.5-devel). However, after activating disable_dgaf option
(disable_dgaf=1), the RaspberryPi's can still connect to the AP but
they no longer can ping/ssh to one another. Also, the WiFi light bulbs
and the web cameras are no longer connected to the AP.

Do you have any thoughts?
Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,
Rahmadi