RAM consumption of supplicant IoT?

khali singh khali3620 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 03:47:53 PDT 2016

Hi Krishna

This is very interesting work. I wonder what EAP method was used for
authentication? Did you make any efforts to reduce the RAM consumption
or was this simply the standard supplicant package (can you also write
the version information)?. An interesting thing to know is the idle
memory consumption (when the supplicant is simply running as a daemon)
and the peak memory consumption (which I guess is during
authentication and re-keying)

Thanks
Khali