Half-open sockets

Flavius Lazar lazarflavius88 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 00:01:18 PDT 2016

I'm not using dbus at all.
Then according to wpa_supplicant dev manual: "Linux version of
wpa_supplicant is using UNIX domain sockets for the control interface"
(with UDP as protocol I would say).

My netstat is from busybox and it doesn't provide the "-p" option.
Anyhow, I know the process which leaks file descriptors, but I don't
know how to identify the spot where it happens.

I ran "netstat -ax" and it shows me some "DGRAM" sockets that could be
the guilty ones, but much less than what "lsof -p <pid>" shows as
"can't identify protocol" sockets.

BR,
Flavius