Scan request looks ignored when wpa_state is in scanning state with dbus interface

Johncy Bennette johncyrr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 01:12:14 PST 2016

Hi Jouni,

Attached the logs as zip files due to size limitation.

DeviceConnectedToAp_APSwitchedOff_DeviceAttemptToReConnect.txt - The
scenario is, I connected to access point "Controls". After a while
switched off the AP. Then while reconnecting in process, sent a scan
request.

APSwitchedOff_DeviceAttemptToConnect.txt - The scenario is, I
connected to access point "Controls". After a while switched off the
AP. Restarted my process. While my process tries to reconnect to
access point, sent a scan request.

Regards,
Johncy