wpa_supplicant fails to connect with EAP

Kenny Pearce kenny
Tue Aug 18 09:05:59 PDT 2015

NetworkManager does not appear to be messing with my MTU after I set
it. I went into the 'edit connection' screen for this connection, and
there is an MTU setting and it was set to 'Automatic'. I changed it to
1500 in there, since I've read that manual setting of MTU (with
ifconfig) is not persistent across reboots.