wpa_supplicant fails to connect with EAP

Dan Williams dcbw
Tue Aug 18 08:57:21 PDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-08-18 at 09:55 -0500, Kenny Pearce wrote:
> Thanks! The MTU was set to 1280 (I don't know why). Changing it to 1500
> fixed the problem.

Also, NetworkManager should look at the MTU of the wifi interface and
make sure the fragment size is lower than that.  Although one issue here
is that if the MTU gets set via DHCP, we have a chicken + egg issue
since the MTU would be changed long after we've sent the config to the
supplicant.

Dan