AW: AW: WPA2-PSK and WPA-EAP together?

Jouni Malinen j
Tue Sep 9 02:04:55 PDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 09, 2014 at 08:37:43AM +0000, Conrad Kostecki wrote:
> I've never used two BSS before. So I am not sure, If I understand this correctly?
> Does this mean, I can setup two SSIDs with one card, one only PSK, the other one EAP?

Yes

> Does ath10k supports this?

Yes

There is some information at the end of the hostapd/hostapd.conf file
regarding multiple BSSID support. In practice, you'd set the first BSS
as you did now with only PSK enabled and then add to the end of the
configuration file bss=bss0 and configuration parameters for the other
BSS (EAP). That would get you two netdevs (e.g., wlan0 and bss0) that
you can then bridge together, if desired.