Compilation wpa_suplicant - /bin/ld: cannot find -lcrypto

Baruch Siach baruch
Fri Mar 28 01:31:11 PDT 2014

Hi Vu Hai NGUYEN,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 09:18:10AM +0100, Vu Hai NGUYEN wrote:
> Thank you Jouni Malinen for your response, actually when I said I look in
> the directory /lib/usr I meant it was in my cross compile already,  sorry
> for not be clear.
> This is the path of my lib,
> /home/alberix2/Desktop/ACCESS_POINT_workspace/ACCESS_POINT2_prj/output/host/usr/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/lib

This patch implies that you are using Buildroot to build wpa_supplicant. If
so, the Buildroot mailing list is the appropriate place to discuss package
dependency problems. Make sure to post your .config file so that others are
able to reproduce the build failure you see.

baruch