hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new release v2.2

Jouni Malinen j
Thu Jun 5 01:37:14 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 03:21:57PM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
> On 06/04/2014 02:50 PM, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> > New versions of wpa_supplicant and hostapd were just
> > released and are now available from http://w1.fi/
>
> Would it be worth re-sending patches that have been ignored
> in the past in case you are more likely to accept more experimental
> stuff at this point?

If the patches show up at
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/hostap/list/ there is no point in
re-sending them since I still have them in the queue. If they don't show
up there and I have not clearly identified them as dropped, I would
recommend re-sending.