query regarding ctrl_iface for WPS PIN method

Abbhishek Misra abhishekfishy2000
Thu Sep 19 04:58:00 PDT 2013

Hello All,

I guess it will be ok not to scan and determine bssid from ssid instead one
could use 'any' in the above call.

I do not think that is going to cause any conflict as either user would be
providing PIN or supplicant will randomly generate it and that will easily
resolve which AP we wish to connect.

This however raises another question
Why is there a provision to provide bssid at all?

regards
Abhishek

--
Regards