No subject

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Sun Jun 2 21:10:54 PDT 2013

1) 1 AP + 1 client
2) 2 clients

but for both options, it appears that everything has to be on the same
channel as the driver or hardware cannot handle multi-channel
simultaneous operation.

> Also, any idea whether 1 AP + 1 STA simultaneously on the same radio is
> supported by ath9k?

What does the iw output say for valid interface combinations?  That will
tell you.  But my guess is yes since ath9k is modern hardware and
driver.

Dan