[PROPOSAL] Add hostapd.conf parameter to skip check for neighboring BSS (prevent fallback in 150Mb mode)

Valeriy Kucherenko darkside_ua
Tue Feb 7 06:34:31 PST 2012

Don't think that this is illegal, but a long time ago this check was absent in hostapd.

 ?? ????: "Mihai Moldovan" <ionic at ionic.de>
 ????: "Valeriy Kucherenko" <darkside_ua at ukr.net>
  ????: 7 ??????? 2012, 16:32:14
 ????: Re: [PROPOSAL] Add hostapd.conf parameter to skip check for neighboring BSS (prevent fallback in 150Mb mode)