[RFC 3/3] wpa_supplicant: Add configuration parameter for 2040coex

Jouni Malinen j
Mon Apr 23 02:02:05 PDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 07:14:10PM +0530, Rajkumar Manoharan wrote:
> To enable 2040 coexistence report generation for 40MHz intolerance, use
> the following option in wpa_supplicant config file.
>
> report_2040coex=1

Why would this need to be configurable? Shouldn't we report these
unconditionally? Or well, to be more exact, based on AP configuration
and requests for OBSS scans, not on user configuration.