[RFC 09/13] hostap: Ensure debug messages for all PREV_AUTH_NOT_VALID uses.

Jouni Malinen j
Sat Oct 22 11:17:45 PDT 2011

>  hostapd/ctrl_iface.c         |   10 +++++-----
>  src/ap/hostapd.c             |    2 +-
>  src/ap/ieee802_1x.c          |    5 ++++-
>  src/ap/sta_info.c            |    9 +++++----
>  src/ap/wpa_auth.c            |    3 +++
>  src/drivers/driver_nl80211.c |    3 +++

this seems to include quite a few completely unrelated changes. I'm not
going to take wpa_printf -> wpa_msg conversions as part of changes that
seem to indicate they are fixing some issues, so please separate the
ensure-debug-messages part from such changes.