[RFC 12/40] P2P: retry PD

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Mar 16 06:31:01 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 08:53:08PM +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
> It has been noted that if peer is not listening then
> the request simply fails. Retry the request.

Could you please explain the sequence that fails? I have hard time
trying to understand some parts of this patch and when I tried
p2p_prov_disc command with unmodified wpa_supplicant, the PD
request/response exchange went through without problems even in a case
where the peer was not listening when the command was issued but then
started to listen later.