wpa_supplicant, ad-hoc network, no WEP/WPA encryption

David Abdurachmanov david.abdurachmanov
Thu Jul 14 08:24:38 PDT 2011

I do have litertas_tf (SDIO) with .39 kernel. Cozybit Inc. does not maintain this driver anymore. From what I understand there is very little interest into having it. SDIO files for libertas_tf is not yet pushed to upstream kernel tree, maybe maybe will be this year.  I also have a custom (?) Marvel firmware from developer, which might not be officially published by OLPC. That firmware might be added to OpenEmbedded meta layer.

I was using libertas_tf + hostapd, but it only works stable on my dev board, but during multiple tests on lab it looks very unstable. I moved from AP/Master mode to Ad-hoc mode with libertas and that was confirmed to work stable.

-david