About how to configure hostapd.eap_user for eap-aka

彦 张 yzhang0528
Wed Jan 26 22:45:21 PST 2011

Hi, Jouni,
Thank you for your reply.
Now, when I uncommented driver=wired, the hostapd can work fine, can receive message, but i don't know if the paramter is effect my feature test.
I have the following question need your help.
1. after make hlr_auc_gw, I don't know how to enable it?
2. if we can enbale hlr_auc_gw byhostapd_cli, but the following error when operate hostapd_cli:
   Could not connect to hostapd - re-trying

can you give me some suggestion.

Regards,
Yan