wpa_supplicant disconnects and fails to reconnect (wpa-enterprise)

Jouni Malinen j
Sun May 23 07:14:12 PDT 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 01:03:07AM -0700, Dan Williams wrote:
> Mostly because this stuff simply shouldn't have to be configured; same
> reason I didn't allow direct configuration of ap_scan.  Maybe we do have
> to allow it to be configured, but I'd really, really hope that we can
> somehow determine this automatically or at least fall back when stuff
> doesn't work.  Adding Yet Another Checkbox is rarely the best answer.

There should not be need to configure fast_reauth for normal use. It
should really work with every authentication server and if not, the
error cases need to be identified and work around somehow, In addition,
session resumption is automatically disabled for the next attempt if EAP
authentication fails.