Mutual TLS authentication in handshake phase of EAP-TTLS

Lewis Adam-VNQM87 VNQM87
Wed Mar 3 02:31:23 PST 2010

Hello again.

  Is there anybody who can advise me as to what I can do next? It would
be really
useful to know whether mutual TLS authentication is supported for TTLS.
I don't
know if the question is valid or not appropriate for this forum. I
appreciate that
the functionality of eapol_test is not as critical as that of the
wpa_supplicant
but I would hope the answer would still be of general interest.

Regards,
Adam Lewis