fast roaming with hostapd and wpa_supplicant

Vieri rentorbuy
Mon Jun 14 06:23:14 PDT 2010

Thanks for the feedback, Dennis.

It's strange though... Hostapd's web site advertises fast roaming and in at least 3 different ways.

I guess I'm down to testing via trial and error. I was hoping to at least get an idea on which wireless card to use. The buzz seems to be any card based on Atheros so I'll try to buy a D-Link DWL-G520.

Thanks anyway,

Vieri