wifi in AP mode unreliable

Ciprian Ciubotariu cheepeero
Wed Jan 20 04:51:44 PST 2010

I am glad my idea helped you. I seem to have read somewhere that wireless cards cannot be bridged except if they implement some extension. That was my reason for dropping the bridged setup. Unfortunately this did not help me.

Since I have other things on my schedule I'm gonna have to wait for the driver implementors to figure out the problems and wait for my distro maintainers to jump over kernel 2.6.29. Hope it works. In the meantime, cables rock :)