what makes the wpa_ctrl_request cmd get the wrong reply

root belle.shi
Mon Jan 11 02:48:19 PST 2010

dear all:
    i wrote a program to do a job which likes the wpa_gui does, and i
wrote the wpa_suppliant.conf file in my program(to avoid the network
block that only has disabled=1 item), and i do the write configuration
file action after i add or edit the network,but i met a strange thing:
    when i run my program and after some time, the cmd get the wrong
reply, such as: the STATUS cmd get the scan result's reply, the
scan_result cmd get the reply of status, and get_network_list cmd get
scan result's reply and so on, is there anyone who can tell me what
makes the wrong reply? thanks for advance!