configuring WPS with WPA?

skn skrishnamohan
Thu Mar 19 06:17:23 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I have been using the supplicant to configure a client PC with WPS. The AP is a Dlink DIR-300 router.
The WPS configuration works and gets connected to the AP when the router has WiFi authentication disabled
i.e i can see the WPS protocol messages. I used the pin method to configure.

But when i enable the WPA/TKIP on the router, the scan results in "privacy mismatch" for the dlink router.

Attached is the configuration file.

It would be great if any one could share their experience on this.

Thanks,
Srikanth