How to use Fast re-authentication EAP-TLS

Fernando fbernal
Fri Mar 6 01:22:27 PST 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to perform an EAP-TLS authentication and then use the EAP-TLS
fast re-authentication to test it. The First part is finished but I
don't know how to cause the fast re-authentication, I have enabled
fast_reauth=1 in wpa_supplicant config file. Must some timer  be enabled
in hostap?. My AAA server is Freeradius, if we want to perform the fast
re-authentication, will we need enable anything in Freeradius?

thanks,
Fernando.