Create a new network

Atton Jonathan jonathan.atton
Thu Aug 6 09:57:00 PDT 2009

hum i m not sure you understand what I try to do.

I only have 2 computers and I want link them with a wireless WPA network. I
need to create the network on my first computer, the second computer is
supposed to detect the network. But I don't know how to create a new
network, when I use a classic wpa_supplicant conf, the daemon try to connect
to the network but the network does'nt exists as I try to create it.

Can we create a new network with wpa_supplicant ? As a router does.

--
Regards.