beacon code

Timur Alperovich timur.alperovich
Fri Jan 18 14:38:07 PST 2008

I'm trying to modify the beacons sent to include a small piece of
information about the access point. I can't put it in bssid or essid
obviously, so I wanted to stuff it into one of the other fields. I was
trying to find the code in the driver that puts the beacons together to see
if there is anything I can do with that.

Timur