WAPI standard spec

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Jan 16 18:50:23 PST 2008

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 03:39:35PM +0800, bunny shi wrote:

>    Is there anyone tell me where can get the WAPI standard spec? if somebody have, could you pls share it with me?

I do not know whether the specification is publicly available. It has
been a while since I last looked into this and at that point, access to
some parts was quite limited. Unfortunately, I do not read Chinese, so
going through the most likely source location for the specification is a
bit difficult for me. Anyway, Standardazation Administration of China
(http://www.sac.gov.cn/) could be a good place to take a look. Since
WAPI was submitted to ISO/IEC, some version(s) of the spec could also be
available from ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6, but I don't know whether those are
publicly available either.