Configuration information in hostapd-0.6.2 / wpa_supplicant-0.6.2

Christian Fackroth Proger
Tue Feb 5 13:00:53 PST 2008

Hi,

This is a simple question but I couldn't find it in the structures.
Is it possible to get the information if the software is configured
in IBSS or INFRA mode from the main structures?
I need this information on several locations in the code for example
in the function wpa_driver_wext_init(void *ctx, const char *ifname)
of wpa_supplicant.

Thanks in advance,
 Christian