[PATH 0/6] some corrections and cleanups for driver_nl80211.c

Jouni Malinen j
Sun Apr 13 02:45:08 PDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 03:05:48PM +0200, Bernhard Michael wrote:

> I tried to get hostapd running with mac80211 drivers and hit some
> problems this patch series addresses.
>
> 1) Use the correct nl80211 command to flush all stations
> 2) Use customizable netlink callbacks
> 3) Clone netlink callbacks instead of creating new ones
> 4) Initialize local variable
> 5) Return correct value
> 6) Do not send nl80211 message if beacon is not set yet
>
> The patches are rather small and I think they can be applied. Comments
> are welcome however.

Thanks! These patches had some damaged whitespace (tabs converted to
four spaces). They were short enough, so I fixed them when applying.
Anyway, I would appreciate it if future patches would match with the
source code. I'm fine with patches in attachments if that makes it
easier to send them without modifications to indentation.