error message from hostap with madwifi

Micro Cool microcool
Wed Sep 26 08:43:47 PDT 2007

I am currently using wpa_supplicant 0.5.8 and hostapd 0.5.8 and for some reason everytime I disassociate from hostap with wpa_supplicant I receive the following message "[IEEE80211_IOCTL_DELKEY]: No such file or directory".  I am not sure why this is happening so could someone explain what this message means and how to keep if from happening?  It seems to cause my reassociation to take longer than it should.

Thanks,
Joe
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger?