Hostapd with Ospfd (Quagga) problem

IO te armbigendian
Wed Oct 10 01:38:57 PDT 2007

Hi all,
I'm using Madwifi/hostapd/wpa_supplicant in a 3-node test wireless network
with ospfd (from the Quagga suite). Ospfd works fine if it's alone, but
using it with hostapd, it doesn't make possible for ospf to distribute the
route and the status of the nodes remain in Exchange or Exstart or, even
worst, Init/DRother.
Ospf works fine alone, but as soon as I start hostapd it remove every route
added by ospf.
I'm using everything on three Avila Gateworks GW2348-4, ARM/Big Endian.
Hostapd version is 0.5.8, ospfd version is 0.98.6.

Can you help me in any way?
Any help is appreciated, ask me if you need some more info.

Riccardo