Problem with using an Apple Airport Express

Dan Williams dcbw
Fri Nov 30 06:45:19 PST 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 11:53 +1100, Leslie Katz wrote:
> Many thanks for your reply Dan.
>
> The wireless card in the laptop is a Netgear WG511v2. The distribution

Is this card based on prism54 fullmac chipset (it'll say "Made in
Taiwan" on the card/box) or is it based on the prism54 softmac chipset
(in which case it'll say "Made in China" on the card or box)?  Do you
know what driver and what kernel version you're running?  These things
might make a difference to how well the driver actually works in
practice.

Dan