hostapd: invalid MIC in msg 2/4 of 4-Way Handshake

Nazeer Khan Nazeer.Khan
Sat Mar 31 19:39:05 PDT 2007

Hey,

Thank you so much for your time. The exact problem that i was facing was
that PMK were same on station and hostapd, but the PTK generated were
different which was used to calculate MIC. The difference was because one
parameter to calculate PTK from PMK was missing at hostapd.

Now its fixed.

Thank you so much for help and guidance.

Nazeer