hostapd with Two interfaces for one AP on linux.

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Mar 28 06:42:38 PDT 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 07:50:39AM +0200, guillaume FOURE wrote:

> So what i need is to put ath0 and ath1 in my hostapd.conf, but i don't know how.
> I tried  "interface= { ath0, ath1 } " because it's seems to be the
> idea for the Bsd version, but it don't work.

You will need to use one configuration file per interface, i.e., one
with interface=ath0 and the other one with interface=ath1. Then you can
configure hostapd to control both interfaces by including both files on
the command line (hostapd ath0.conf ath1.conf).